Fighting Poverty Through an Asset Based Service Approach
- Helping individuals & households move from crisis to self-sufficiency toward economic security
- Tracking longitudinal customer progress against Results Oriented Management & Accountability (ROMA) based continuums of care
- Integrated,comprehensive services applied based on a family development plan
- Customer driven service model
CALL US FOR SERVICES
(716) 366-8176 NORTH COUNTY & (716) 661-9430 SOUTH COUNTY
M-W-F 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
T-TH 8:30 am - 6:00 pm (Connections North & Laughlin Bldg.)
All other offices & sites close at 4:30 pm
Chautauqua Opportunities, Inc. strives to inform the public about available services through this website. To enhance these efforts, we'd like to get your feedback through this short survey. Your responses are essential to help us evaluate our users’ experience on our website and continually improve the quality of the information we provide.
Your information will remain confidential. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for your feedback and continued support!
The Community Needs Assessment looks at various aspects of life in Chautauqua County for the purpose of identifying services that respond to local needs and conditions. Individual chapters focus on topics such as housing, health care and the economy in order to analyze conditions in these categories in Chautauqua County in relation to the region, state and nation.
To obtain a copy of the Community Needs Assessment please contact Maureen Abbott at MAbbott@chautopp.org or (716)366-3333. Copies will be $10.